Our remit was to design and install a resilient IP security system for a world renowned Data Centre company. The design and impact assessment team worked with the client and their consultants and produced an intricately layered integrated high security system which comprised of:
- Cisco network infrastructure platform
- High Security access control system, incorporating secure card and biometric control
- Thermal imaging detection system
- underground and microwave perimeter intruder detection systems
- CCTV system comprising infra red illumination, megapixel cameras, ANPR and intelligent analytics
The security system is operated and controlled by fully redundant servers across two sites. The controlling PSIM was designed and is maintained by Optyma
It is planned that the Data Centre provider will roll out the installation to all UK sites.